The YAMAHA R-N803 streaming receiver was one of Jeff’s favorite new products at CEDIA this year.
The R-N803 is a powerhouse of smart design with superb drive power, Bluetooth and MusicCast for streaming, TV and turntable inputs, and it self-adjusts to produce the best sound for the room. All for just under $750.00. We like it!
- Front aluminum face with two channels of 145 W high-power output (0.019% THD)
- Phono input terminals for turntables and optical/coaxial audio inputs for TV
- Wireless Direct, Bluetooth®, AirPlay®, and Wi-Fi to access to your music library, Pandora®, Spotify, SiriusXM Internet Radio, TIDAL, and Deezer
- YPAO™ – Yamaha’s acoustic optimizer with Precision EQ, Volume, and Reflected Sound Control
- Pure Direct and ToP-ART design to faithfully preserve the integrity of your music
- DSD 5.6 MHz, FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit, Apple® Lossless 96 kHz / 24-bit playback
- Add audio in up to 9 additional rooms with MusicCast
High Precision, High Performance
The R-N803 uses the renowned SABRE 9006AS 192 kHz/24-bit DAC (from ESS technology) to deliver superior signal-to-noise ratio performance. Combined with the Yamaha original network module, the unit thoroughly draws out all the sonic merits of high-resolution sound sources, effectively reproducing even the subtle ambiance of concert halls and delicate, expressive nuances in the sound.
Stop by our showroom and audition the YAMAHA R-N803. Fans of vinyl and digital music will really love it.